Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Celestia, Test Realm, and Toy Story 3!

Big, BIG new for today guys! The test realm in wizard101 has gone online! And now, we can do the opening quests that we need to do in order to gain access to Celestia! And not only that, but I've gone and seen Toy Story 3 today. IN 3D! Sorry, I've always wanted to do that lol. Anyways, the film was pretty good, but in my opinion, I thought it was a bit short. But hey, time flys when you watch Pixar films. Heading back to the Celestia quests, it seems that there's some new villians in the Spiral, as I fight the bosses that you face in those new quests, they seem to be battling with these strange insect like creatures called Shadow Weavers. And something in those quests mentioned someone named Queen Umbra. Hmmmmm, maybe she's the leader of these Shadow Weavers. But unfortunetly, I'm not done with these Celestia quests because of the tower your supposed to go in to get the Spiral Key in Marleybone. It's just like Briskbreeze. I failed on the first boss. He's a Celestian crabling! Which is cool, but he's INSANE! He starts his round with an Earthquake, and then he summons minions to help him. After that, he casts a tower shield on himself. Now heed my warning DO NOT BREAK HIS SHIELD IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU. Do that, or else he'll say "Help me!" And his minions will cast a colossus AND a Storm Lord. But my partners didn't listen to me. Sigh, no one does.

No comments:

Post a Comment